If you want a simple sweet snack, try this.
1. 2-3 packs Skyflakes
2. 1/4 cup condensada
1. Break the skyflakes into smaller pieces.
2. Put the skyflakes inside the mug.
3. Use the fork to mash the skyflakes.
4. Pour in the condensada until the skyflakes are coated well.
5. Continue to mash the skyflakes and pour condensada until you get a mix with a thick pasty consistency.
6. Eat up and enjoy!
For related articles, check out these links:
Check out The REaD Hunter, an online bookstore that sells second-hand books through Facebook. We ship books all over Metro Manila and selected provinces in the Philippines. Orders made during the week are shipped every Saturday. We accept payment through MLhuillier and Gcash.
Check out my other blog categories.
Age of the Diary by Jasmine T. Cruz. If you like this post, please subscribe to this blog. Follow Ja on Twitter: ageofthediary. Email Ja at: firstname.lastname@example.org.