*Note: If Filipino words are used, they are translated below
My cousins and I were in a car being driven by Tito Ariel from Batangas to Manila. I don’t know what inspired us crazy kids to do it, but we started opening our window and yelling at passersby, May butas ang puwet mo!
We pranked a lot of people throughout our trip because Tito slowed down the car whenever there was a potential victim nearby. People would look at their behinds and try to find a tear in their shorts, but of course there was none. We weren’t lying to them either because all of them had holes in their butts. In fact, people are biologically predisposed to have holes in their butts. Yes, it’s called the anus.
 Tito = uncle
 May butas ang puwet mo = your butt has a hole
For more about my awesome Filipino family, check out these links:
- A Childhood in Batangas: Eating Mangoes
- A Childhood in Batangas: My Wound is Bigger than Yours, Belat
- Little Era the Bantay Bata Caller
- Little Erinn and the Suggestion Box
- Conversations With Lola: Aling Dionisia’s Illness
- Annika’s Great Escapes
- Juancho Threw a Rock at Me
- Grandma and Good Fridays: No Laughing Allowed
- Easter Egg Hunting for Grown Ups
For more weird kid stories, check out these links:
- Mama Make Me a Test
- What Little Ja Wrote
- My Smile
- I Played Mary, He Played Joseph
- Ja’s Weird Childhood Games
- Little Ja’s Sleepy Daydreams
- A Little Ja Story: Going to Mama’s Office
- Little Ja’s Budget Christmas
For more crazy and fun stories, click on these links:
- The Kalamay Effect
- She Called Me Vanessa
- Bird’s Nest Hairdo
- When I Die I Want a Glass Coffin and a Cellphone
- In Defense of My Terrible Handwriting
- The Names, the Nicknames, and Names I Did Not Get
- A Template Draft
- A Summary of Ja’s Pick Up Lines/Jokes
- Crazy Dream: Solving a Math Equation
- Deep Poem?
Check out The REaD Hunter, an online bookstore that sells second-hand books through Facebook. We ship books all over Metro Manila and selected provinces in the Philippines. Orders made during the week are shipped every Saturday. We accept payment through MLhuillier and Gcash.
Check out my other blog categories.
Age of the Diary by Jasmine T. Cruz. If you like this post, please subscribe to this blog. Follow Ja on Twitter: ageofthediary. Email Ja at: email@example.com.