As I said in my previous post, I exceeded my bandwidth that’s why my pictures aren’t showing. I’m using Photobucket right now to store my pictures and gifs. Photobucket has unlimited storage, which means you can post as many photos you want, but it has a bandwidth limit of 10GB per month. If a site is more popular and gets more hits, then there’s a higher chance that the site reaches the bandwidth limit. Once you exceed the limit, the images will be automatically replaced with the “Look who’s popular” image.
I’m happy that my site is getting more hits, but now I have to migrate all of my photos to a site that doesn’t have a bandwidth limit. Now I’m trying to research for other sites that will let me do the following:
- free image hosting
- unlimited storage
- unlimited bandwidth
- will not delete my photos for inactivity
- let me upload gifs
- let me upload jpg pictures
- album can be set to private, accessed only through a direct link
- images have direct links that I can use to post my photos here in wordpress
Do you have any suggestions?
Please leave a comment below!
For more about blogging, check out these links:
- Blogging Tip: Add an In-Case-You-Missed-It GIF Sidebar Picture
- Top 10: The Countries Where My Blog Viewers Come From
- What post made you want to subscribe to my blog?
Check out my other writing posts:
- Writing Exercise: The Morning Pages
- Writing Exercise: A-Z Sentences
- Evolving Writing Habits
- The Light
- Where Writing Exercises Meet
- Descriptive Essay: Think before You Act
- To be Read, To be Loved
- Tell Another Story
- Free Writing Adventures
Check out The REaD Hunter, an online bookstore that sells second-hand books through Facebook. We ship books all over Metro Manila and selected provinces in the Philippines. Orders made during the week are shipped every Saturday. We accept payment through MLhuillier and Gcash.
Check out my other blog categories.
Age of the Diary by Jasmine T. Cruz. If you like this post, please subscribe to this blog. Follow Ja on Twitter: ageofthediary. Email Ja at: email@example.com.