“Lovefool” by the Cardigans was something that my kid self could not fathom.
I used to really hate that song because I thought that it was the stupidest thing ever. Why would you want someone to fool you by pretending that he loved you? If you think about it, it’s the most instinctively illogical thing. When I grew up, things changed, and from hating that song I began to love it.
So when we grow up
do we become more illogical?
Check out my other posts about music:
- Something pitchy this way comes (Published in the Philippine Star)
- My Favorite Contestants in American Idol So Far
- My Favorite Barbra Streisand Songs
- My Top 10 Favorite Whitney Houston Songs
- My Favorite Songs
- My Favorite Artists (Singers/Bands)
- Why James Durbin Got Eliminated (Squidoo)
- Still Worshiping the American Idol (Squidoo)
- Jessica Sanchez: Arrogant or Humble?
Check out The REaD Hunter, an online bookstore that sells second-hand books through Facebook. We ship books all over Metro Manila and selected provinces in the Philippines. Orders made during the week are shipped every Saturday. We accept payment through MLhuillier and Gcash.
Check out my other blog categories.
Age of the Diary by Jasmine T. Cruz. If you like this post, please subscribe to this blog. Follow Ja on Twitter: ageofthediary. Email Ja at: email@example.com.