1. Don’t be afraid of silence. Just talk. People don’t remember if your comment didn’t elicit a response.
2. People believing in you is useless unless you believe in yourself.
3. It’s better to make another mistake than be stuck with your current mistake–Mama
4. Misery is an alarm bell. Get out.
5. Don’t envy other people’s paths. They are not yours.
6. Art is a community; not a competition.
7. Never give up.
8. If you haven’t failed enough, you’ll never succeed.
9. The secret works.
10. When you like someone, chill.
11. You have the power over everything you are.
12. You own your identity.
13. “Be good to everyone for every person you meet is fighting a harder battle.”
14. People are complex.
15. There’s always time to read a book.
16. Take more notes than you think is necessary.
17. Take more pictures than you think is necessary.
18. “Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good”-Voltaire
19. “Act the way you want to feel”-Happiness Project
20. “Recognize the reality of other people’s feelings”-Happiness Project
21. “People succeed in groups”-Happiness Project
22. “No one is given a dream unless given the power to make it true.”
For more inspirational stories, check out these links:
Check out The REaD Hunter, an online bookstore that sells second-hand books through Facebook. We ship books all over Metro Manila and selected provinces in the Philippines. Orders made during the week are shipped every Saturday. We accept payment through MLhuillier and Gcash.
Check out my other blog categories.
Age of the Diary by Jasmine T. Cruz. If you like this post, please subscribe to this blog. Follow Ja on Twitter: ageofthediary. Email Ja at: email@example.com.