I started keeping a diary when I was nine. Whenever I have nothing to do, it’s always fun to read my old entries. In my first ever diary, I had an entry that was entitled “The Worst Day of My Life.”
Written was a series of events–I tripped, I had several tests that day, and the teacher gave our class lots of homework. Now whenever I have another “worst day of my life,” I remember this entry, and I think to myself, Someday this will be nothing, or it can even be downright funny.
For more weird kid stories, check out these links:
- Mama Make Me a Test
- What Little Ja Wrote
- My Smile
- I Played Mary, He Played Joseph
- Ja’s Weird Childhood Games
- Little Ja’s Sleepy Daydreams
- A Little Ja Story: Going to Mama’s Office
- Little Ja’s Budget Christmas
- Childhood Game: May Butas Ang Puwet Mo!
For more crazy and fun stories, click on these links:
- The Kalamay Effect
- She Called Me Vanessa
- Bird’s Nest Hairdo
- When I Die I Want a Glass Coffin and a Cellphone
- In Defense of My Terrible Handwriting
- The Names, the Nicknames, and Names I Did Not Get
- A Template Draft
- A Summary of Ja’s Pick Up Lines/Jokes
- Crazy Dream: Solving a Math Equation
- Deep Poem?
Check out The REaD Hunter, an online bookstore that sells second-hand books through Facebook. We ship books all over Metro Manila and selected provinces in the Philippines. Orders made during the week are shipped every Saturday. We accept payment through MLhuillier and Gcash.
Check out my other blog categories.
Age of the Diary by Jasmine T. Cruz. If you like this post, please subscribe to this blog. Follow Ja on Twitter: ageofthediary. Email Ja at: firstname.lastname@example.org.