Mar and I used to love buying Choki-choki. It’s a creamy chocolate paste inside a plastic tube. The only downside to this sweet treat is that it is hard to open. To solve this problem Mar and I created the Choki-choki dance. Here are the steps:
1. Buy one Choki-choki
2. The two dancers must hold on to each end of the Choki-choki tube.
3. Dancers will take turns twirling around so that the Choki-choki will get twisted again and again
4. Eventually the turns will take a toll on the Choki-choki, and it will break.
Voila! The Choki-choki is open!
For more PJAM stories, check out these links:
- The Cult that is PJAM (Part 1): Ja Doesn’t Befriend the World
- The Cult that is PJAM (Part 2): The Recruitment Stage
- PJAM Tries Friendship Counseling
Check out my other blog categories.
Age of the Diary by Jasmine T. Cruz. If you like this post, please subscribe to this blog. Follow Ja on Twitter: ageofthediary. Email Ja at: firstname.lastname@example.org.