Doggy-doggy sat on the wall. Hopefully the doggy won’t have a great fall. All of the kiddies and all of the men couldn’t make doggy go back to the ground with them.
Some dogs are weird, and this one is no exception. Whenever we pass by this house, this dog is always patrolling on top of the house’s wall. Why is it up there? Why does it like it there? Really, how the hell did it get there in the first place?
For more crazy and fun stories, click on these links:
- The Kalamay Effect
- She Called Me Vanessa
- Bird’s Nest Hairdo
- When I Die I Want a Glass Coffin and a Cellphone
- In Defense of My Terrible Handwriting
- The Names, the Nicknames, and Names I Did Not Get
- A Template Draft
- A Summary of Ja’s Pick Up Lines/Jokes
- Crazy Dream: Solving a Math Equation
- Deep Poem?
- Little Ja’s Worst Day of My Life
- What I Do When I Waste My Time on YouTube
Check out The REaD Hunter, an online bookstore that sells second-hand books through Facebook. We ship books all over Metro Manila and selected provinces in the Philippines. Orders made during the week are shipped every Saturday. We accept payment through MLhuillier and Gcash.
Check out my other blog categories.
Age of the Diary by Jasmine T. Cruz. If you like this post, please subscribe to this blog. Follow Ja on Twitter: ageofthediary. Email Ja at: email@example.com.