Forgive me, Grammar, for I have sinned. My sins are [insert your worst grammatical sin whether due to ignorance or due to mistakes because of rushed writing and other random chances of error].
Oh, Grammar, I’m heartly sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my grammatical errors because of the just punishment of shame (from critics who say “the group are,” who tell you that “you should have learned that in grade school,” when you actually know the rule, but you simply made an honest mistake, when they should have given you the benefit of the doubt, when they should have given you a modicum of respect even if you’re just a young writer, when they really should have said “please correct this,” but they don’t have time to do this, because there’s no time to be nice, only time for derision, maybe they should have learned sensitivity in grade school, or maybe a little bit of humanity), but most of all, because they offended you, Grammar, who are all-good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve with the help of your guidelines to sin no more and to avoid the near occasion of sinful typos.
Check out my other writing posts:
- Writing Tip: Break It Down
- Writing Exercise: The Morning Pages
- Writing Exercise: A-Z Sentences
- Evolving Writing Habits
- The Light
- Where Writing Exercises Meet
- Descriptive Essay: Think before You Act
- To be Read, To be Loved
- Tell Another Story
- Free Writing Adventures
- Particularity of I Love You
- My Writing Journey So Far
- Writing Tip: Make a Pact with the Universe
- Writing Tips: Try Writing Prompts
For more crazy and fun stories, click on these links:
- The Kalamay Effect
- She Called Me Vanessa
- Bird’s Nest Hairdo
- When I Die I Want a Glass Coffin and a Cellphone
- In Defense of My Terrible Handwriting
- The Names, the Nicknames, and Names I Did Not Get
- A Template Draft
- A Summary of Ja’s Pick Up Lines/Jokes
- Crazy Dream: Solving a Math Equation
- Deep Poem?
- Little Ja’s Worst Day of My Life
- What I Do When I Waste My Time on YouTube
- Doggy-Doggy Sat on the Wall
- Ja’s New Jokes/Pick Up Lines for Girls and Boys
Check out The REaD Hunter, an online bookstore that sells second-hand books through Facebook. We ship books all over Metro Manila and selected provinces in the Philippines. Orders made during the week are shipped every Saturday. We accept payment through MLhuillier and Gcash.
Check out my other blog categories.
Age of the Diary by Jasmine T. Cruz. If you like this post, please subscribe to this blog. Follow Ja on Twitter: ageofthediary. Email Ja at: email@example.com.