I was disappointed when I tried a batch of cookie crinkles that we bought from a certain store, so I decided to recook them. Here’s how you can do it too:
1. The cookies you don’t like
2. Ricoa Chocolate Powder
5. Baking Powder
1. Mash the cookies
2. Mix the eggs, then the cocoa powder, sugar, and baking soda
3. Grease the baking pan with oil, and put the mixture in the baking pan
5. Cut your chocolate cake, and eat it!
For more posts about food and health, check out these links:
- My New Favorite Milk Tea Place: iTea
- A Yummy Mashup: Skyflakes and Condensada
- Filipino Health Drink: Talbos ng Kamote (Sweet Potato Leaves) Juice
- My Grandma’s Recipe: The Flying Saucer
- 5 Health Tips I Actually Follow
- I Love Papaya!
Check out The REaD Hunter, an online bookstore that sells second-hand books through Facebook. We ship books all over Metro Manila and selected provinces in the Philippines. Orders made during the week are shipped every Saturday. We accept payment through MLhuillier and Gcash.
Check out my other blog categories.
Age of the Diary by Jasmine T. Cruz. If you like this post, please subscribe to this blog. Follow Ja on Twitter: ageofthediary. Email Ja at: email@example.com.