My goal is to publish one thing per day on my blog. I wake up at 5 a.m. everyday in order to squeeze in one hour of writing (although sometimes I cheat by publishing something I’ve already written years before). My notebook of ideas helps me turn blank paper into furiously scribbled paper because the hardest part of writing, which is thinking of a topic to write about, is already bypassed.
I bring my notebook wherever I go, so when an idea hits me, I just write it down. Then, when I’m about to write my blog post, I just leaf through my notebook and write about a topic that catches my attention.
Check out my other writing posts:
- Writing Tip: Stay with It and Sit
- Act of Grammatical Contrition
- Writing Tip: Break It Down
- Writing Exercise: The Morning Pages
- Writing Exercise: A-Z Sentences
- Evolving Writing Habits
- The Light
- Where Writing Exercises Meet
- Descriptive Essay: Think before You Act
- To be Read, To be Loved
- Tell Another Story
- Free Writing Adventures
- Particularity of I Love You
- My Writing Journey So Far
- Writing Tip: Make a Pact with the Universe
- Writing Tips: Try Writing Prompts
Check out The REaD Hunter, an online bookstore that sells second-hand books through Facebook. We ship books all over Metro Manila and selected provinces in the Philippines. Orders made during the week are shipped every Saturday. We accept payment through MLhuillier and Gcash.
Check out my other blog categories.
Age of the Diary by Jasmine T. Cruz. If you like this post, please subscribe to this blog. Follow Ja on Twitter: ageofthediary. Email Ja at: email@example.com.