- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup flour
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- coconut jam
- blueberry jam
- cream cheese
- condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Beat the eggs.
- Add the milk and whisk it with the eggs. Mix in vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Combine the sugar, salt, flour, and cinnamon.
- Add a few spoons of the liquid mix into the dry mix. Mix well. Then add more liquid. Repeat until all the liquid has been mixed in. Mix until there are no lumps.
- Butter the oven pan.
- Pour in half the batter. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Repeat this for the rest of the batter.
- Let it cool then spread some blueberry jam and cream cheese, or coconut jam, or condensed milk on the dutch babies.
- Eat up and enjoy!
For more posts about food and health, check out these links:
- Buttered Egg with Basil Spread
- Tomato Basil Cheese Stack
- My Favorite Childhood Snack: Silk Tofu in a Tube
- My Favorite Tomato Soup Recipe
- The Philippine Love Affair with Bacteria-Filled Milk
- Homemade Taro Milk Tea Using Good Shepherd Ube Jam
- Copycat Recipe: Coconut Rice Pancakes
- Recook Tasteless Cookies into a Yummy Chocolate Cake
- My New Favorite Milk Tea Place: iTea
- A Yummy Mashup: Skyflakes and Condensada
- Filipino Health Drink: Talbos ng Kamote (Sweet Potato Leaves) Juice
- My Grandma’s Recipe: The Flying Saucer
- 5 Health Tips I Actually Follow
- I Love Papaya!
Check out The REaD Hunter, an online bookstore that sells second-hand books through Facebook. We ship books all over Metro Manila and selected provinces in the Philippines. Orders made during the week are shipped every Saturday. We accept payment through MLhuillier and Gcash.
Check out my other blog categories.
Age of the Diary by Jasmine T. Cruz. If you like this post, please subscribe to this blog. Follow Ja on Twitter: ageofthediary. Email Ja at: email@example.com.