My mom said that when I was in kindergarten, I was picked to perform a poem in front of the whole school. It was called My Smile. She said I practiced it so many times that I even practiced while I took a bath. I already knew the poem word per word, but I kept on memorizing still.
The day of the performance came. I went on the stage. I froze up. I couldn’t speak.
My teacher came up the stage, she took my hand, and we both went down from the stage.
For more weird kid stories, check out these links:
- Bike and Bleed
- A Shy Person’s Top 8 Worries and Fears
- Ja’s Weird Childhood Games
- Ja’s Weird Childhood Games (Part 2)
- Ja’s Weird Fears (past and present)
- Little Ja’s First Cooking Class
Check out my other blog categories.