When I was a freshie in college, I had to attend this meeting for scholars. Like most events, it didn’t start on time. While waiting, I got to talk to several people. One of them was a girl who had curly hair, dark skin, and a wide smile. She said she came from Payatas.
Weeks after, I heard someone calling out, “Vanessa! Vanessa!” I turned around and saw the girl. I felt shy to correct her, so I just said hi. From that day on, until I graduated, I see her in the corridors, talk to her, and she calls me Vanessa, and I say “Hi.” I guess it’s all right that she calls me Vanessa, because I know her as the Payatas girl. Sad, but quits lang.
More Fun Stories:
- A Summary of Ja’s Pick Up Lines/Jokes
- Bading Debater
- Bird’s Nest Hairdo
- In Defense of My Terrible Handwriting
- My OMG I’m in the First World Moments
- Remy and Alpahor
- When I Die I Want a Glass Coffin and a Cellphone
- Words that Ja Can’t Spell
Check out my other blog categories.