Little Eric was in Mcdo with his cousin little Ja and his sister little Emily. He saw Mcdo’s suggestion box and decided to give his two cents–or his one peso. No, this is not a weird Filipino expression, he literally dropped one peso into the suggestion box, mistakenly thinking that it was the same as a donation box.
Little Ja and little Emily laughed so hard when they saw him do this. Little Ja said, “Ano kaya iisipin ng Mcdo kapag nakita nila na ang suggestion ni Eric ay piso?”
- Apple’s Childhood Crush
- Apple’s Great Escapes
- Conversations With Lola: Aling Dionisia’s Illness
- Finding Ja
- Ja and Apple: The Violent Little Kids
- Jeremy the Little Indian Giver
- Jeremy Threw a Rock at Me
- Little Evan the Bantay Bata Caller
- My Mother’s Top Five Weird Habits
- Playing Around the Coffin
Check out my other blog categories.
Note: For some entries in this blog, a few names and details have been deliberately and willingly changed by the author. This is a personal decision made by the author for specific reasons known to her and is not an endorsement for censorship.