I was in Union Square Park when I saw this beggar who had this long, colorful, and trashy wig made out of scraps of tulle. He was also wearing a patterned top and a colorful skirt. I thought he was a street entertainer, and I was about to take his picture when he started yelling “Let’s go to Whole Foods and ransack it! If lots of people do it, they won’t take us in!” Err…real genius, Bozo, real genius.
More Fun Stories:
- A Summary of Ja’s Pick Up Lines/Jokes
- Bading Debater
- Bird’s Nest Hairdo
- In Defense of My Terrible Handwriting
- My OMG I’m in the First World Moments
- Remy and Alpahor
- She Called Me Vanessa
- Weird Dream: Solving a Math Equation
- When I Die I Want a Glass Coffin and a Cellphone
- Words that Ja Can’t Spell
Check out my other blog categories.
Note: For some entries in this blog, a few names and details have been deliberately and willingly changed by the author. This is a personal decision made by the author for specific reasons known to her and is not an endorsement for censorship