If you want a simple sweet snack, try this.
1. 2-3 packs Skyflakes
2. 1/4 cup condensada
1. Break the skyflakes into smaller pieces.
2. Put the skyflakes inside the mug.
3. Use the fork to mash the skyflakes.
4. Pour in the condensada until the skyflakes are coated well.
5. Continue to mash the skyflakes and pour condensada until you get a mix with a thick pasty consistency.
6. Eat up and enjoy!
More Food and Health:
Check out my other blog categories.
Note: For some entries in this blog, a few names and details have been deliberately and willingly changed by the author. This is a personal decision made by the author for specific reasons known to her and is not an endorsement for censorship.