Here’s how to make this yummy and healthy drink.
1. 2 cups of talbos ng kamote (sweet potato leaves)
2. 6 pieces of calamansi
3. 4-6 table spoons of sugar
4. 2 cups water
1. Boil the talbos ng kamote for 10 minutes. The water will turn green. Take out the talbos and keep the green water.
2. Squeeze the calamansi and take out the seeds. Stir in the calamansi juice into the green water, and the water will turn pink.
3. Stir in the sugar.
4. Drink up and enjoy!
More Food and Health:
- 5 Health Tips I Actually Follow
- A Yummy Mashup: Skyflakes and Condensada
- My Grandma’s Recipe: The Flying Saucer
- My Semi-macrobiotic Diet
Check out my other blog categories.
Note: For some entries in this blog, a few names and details have been deliberately and willingly changed by the author. This is a personal decision made by the author for specific reasons known to her and is not an endorsement for censorship.