Little Jaja took another angel ornament from the Christmas tree, and with a shrill voice she made the angel talk. The fat snowman ornament replied in a deep rich voice.
It was Christmas again.
Christmas and birthdays were the only days that I received gifts from my mom, and she always had a budget. We would go to Toy Kingdom, and she’d say “I can only buy you a gift worth (insert amount of money here, ranges from P300-P500).”
If I liked one toy, and it was below my mom’s budget, I’d look for another one that was more expensive (but was still within my mom’s budget) because I wanted my money’s worth.
More weird kid stories:
- A Shy Person’s Top 8 Worries and Fears
- Bike and Bleed
- I Played Mary, He Played Joseph
- Ja the Weird Kid Transfers to a New School
- Ja’s Early Birthday Parties
- Ja’s Weird Childhood Games
- Ja’s Weird Childhood Games (Part 2)
- Ja’s Weird Fears (past and present)
- Little Ja Singing Laklak
- Little Ja Singing with Mama and Lola (audio recording)
- What Little Ja Wrote
Check out my other blog categories.
Note: For some entries in this blog, a few names and details have been deliberately and willingly changed by the author. This is a personal decision made by the author for specific reasons known to her and is not an endorsement for censorship.