My cousins and I were in a car being driven by Tito Alan. I don’t know what inspired us silly kids to do it, but we started opening our window and yelling at passersby, May butas ang puwet mo!
We pranked a lot of people throughout our trip because Tito slowed down the car whenever there was a potential victim nearby. People would look at their behinds and try to find a tear in their shorts, but of course there was none. We weren’t lying to them either because all of them had holes in their butts. In fact, people are biologically predisposed to have holes in their butts. Yes, it’s called the anus.
 Tito = uncle
 May butas ang puwet mo = your butt has a hole
- Apple’s Childhood Crush
- Apple’s Great Escapes
- Conversations With Lola: Aling Dionisia’s Illness
- Conversations with Mama: The Binge Edition
- Easter Egg Hunting for Grown Ups
- Finding Ja
- Grandma and Good Fridays: No Laughing Allowed
- Ja and Apple: The Violent Little Kids
- Jeremy the Little Indian Giver
- Jeremy Threw a Rock at Me
- Little Eric and the Suggestion Box
- Little Evan the Bantay Bata Caller
- My Mother’s Top Five Weird Habits
- Playing Around the Coffin
Check out my other blog categories.
Note: For some entries in this blog, a few names and details have been deliberately and willingly changed by the author. This is a personal decision made by the author for specific reasons known to her and is not an endorsement for censorship.