“Lovefool” by the Cardigans was something that my kid self could not fathom.
I used to really hate that song because I thought that it was the stupidest thing ever. Why would you want someone to fool you by pretending that he loved you?
If you think about it, it’s the most instinctively illogical thing. When I grew up, things changed, and from hating that song I began to love it because you begin to understand where that desire comes from.
So when we grow up do we become more illogical?
More Music, Tv, Movies, Books:
- Help Me Remember That Movie
- Jessica Sanchez: Arrogant or Humble?
- My Favorite Barbra Streisand Songs
- My Favorite Contestants in American Idol So Far
- My Top 10 Favorite Whitney Houston Songs
- Sugar on a World: A Review of Mahdur Jaffrey’s Climbing the Mango Trees
- The Books I Bought at the Floating Book Fair
- Tv Shows I Like
Check out my other blog categories.
Note: For some entries in this blog, a few names and details have been deliberately and willingly changed by the author. This is a personal decision made by the author for specific reasons known to her and is not an endorsement for censorship.
All the opinions expressed in this page and in this blog are her own and do not represent the official stances of the companies, institutions, and organizations that she is affiliated with.