When someone comments on something you posted or sends you a message on Facebook, you get notifications. There are times that you can’t get back to them right away (or you can’t answer them yet, or you’re hiding from someone who is online, etc.), but since you’ve already clicked on the message or the notification, there is a danger that you might forget to reply.
If Facebook had a mark as unread feature just like in your email, you can click on the comment notifications or FB messages, mark them as unread, then you can get back to them when you have time. Wouldn’t that be great?
- 2014 in review: Age of the Diary
- 764 Followers?
- Bandwidth Exceeded
- Blogging Tip: Add an In-Case-You-Missed-It GIF Sidebar Picture
- In Defense of Facebook: 5 Reasons Why I Love Facebook
- Migrating Photos to Imgur
- To Shift or Not To Shift Goes Viral Again
- Top 10: The Countries Where My Blog Viewers Come From
- What image host site do you use for your blog images?
- What post made you want to subscribe to my blog?
Check out my other blog categories.
Note: For some entries in this blog, a few names and details have been deliberately and willingly changed by the author. This is a personal decision made by the author for specific reasons known to her and is not an endorsement for censorship.
All the opinions expressed in this page and in this blog are my own and do not represent the official stances of the companies, institutions, and organizations that I am affiliated with. Why? Because tangina, I’m a person. I’m not just a manifestation of corporate interests. I have an identity that is separate from my company because even if human beings are paid for a service by corporations, human beings are not owned by corporations. For my salary, masyadong mura ko naman binenta ang pagkatao ko.