- Para kang pole, sinasayawan ka na nga, wala ka pa ring kibo.
- Para kang libro, kahit sinarado na kita, nasa isip ko na ang kwento mo.
- Para kang gera, mamamatay na nga ako, susugod pa rin ako.
- Para kang painting, ang ganda mo tignan pero alam ko bawal kang hawakan.
- Para kang mga kanta ni Whitney Houston, I have nothing na nga, but I will always love you pa rin.
- Dahil sa iyo para akong butterfly, 3 days lang at patay na patay na ako sa iyo.
- Para kang marathon, ang dami-dami naming nag-cocompete pero sana ako mananalo.
- Para kang road trip to nowhere, I know that I am lost, but I keep being driven by love.
- Para kang cellphone, tawag ako ng tawag pero cannot be reached ka naman.
- Para kang jacket, in a storm, in the cold, you’re in my arms, and you keep me warm.
- Internet ka ba? Kasi everything I’ve searched for, I’ve found in you.
- Mercury ka ba? Kasi if love is a drug, gamot mo ay laging bago
- LBC ka ba? Kasi parang tagadala ka ng pag-ibig.
- Froyo ka ba? Kasi you give me the chills.
- Pasko ka ba? Kasi your birth saved me from hell.
- MRT ka ba? Kasi kahit maliit lang ang space sa puso mo, magtitiis ako.
- Traffic light ka ba? Kasi I wanted to stop myself from falling, pero go nang go pa rin ang puso ko.
More Fun Stories:
- A Summary of Ja’s Pick Up Lines/Jokes
- Bading Debater
- Bird’s Nest Hairdo
- In Defense of My Terrible Handwriting
- Weird Dream: Solving a Math Equation
- What I Do When I Waste My Time on YouTube
- When I Die I Want a Glass Coffin and a Cellphone
- Words that Ja Can’t Spell
Check out my other blog categories.
Note: For some entries in this blog, a few names and details have been deliberately and willingly changed by the author. This is a personal decision made by the author for specific reasons known to her and is not an endorsement for censorship.
All the opinions expressed in this page and in this blog are my own and do not represent the official stances of the companies, institutions, and organizations that I am affiliated with. I am a person. I’m not just a manifestation of corporate interests. I have an identity that is separate from my company because even if human beings are paid for a service by corporations, human beings are not owned by corporations.