- Slices tomato
- Slices of cucumber
- Slices of cream cheese
- Slices of Quickmelt cheese
- Sprinkle of basil
- Sprinkle of parmesan cheese
- Stack the tomatoes, cucumber, cream cheese, and Quickmelt cheese.
- Sprinkle basil and parmesan cheese in between the stacks and on top of the entire stack.
- Put it in the toaster for 5 minutes
- Eat up and enjoy!
For more posts about food, check out these links:
- My Favorite Childhood Snack: Silk Tofu in a Tube
- My Favorite Tomato Soup Recipe
- The Philippine Love Affair with Bacteria-Filled Milk
- Homemade Taro Milk Tea Using Good Shepherd Ube Jam
- Click food for more posts
Check out my other blog categories.
If you like this post, please subscribe to this blog. Ja is also on Twitter and Facebook, Tumblr, Bloglovin (for blog, for Tumblr). Email Ja at: email@example.com.
Note: For some entries in this blog, a few names and details have been deliberately and willingly changed by the author. This is a personal decision made by the author for specific reasons known to her and is not an endorsement for censorship.
All the opinions expressed in this page and in this blog are my own and do not represent the official stances of the companies, institutions, and organizations that I am affiliated with. I am a person. I’m not just a manifestation of corporate interests. I have an identity that is separate from my company because even if human beings are paid for a service by corporations, human beings are not owned by corporations.