2 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons mayonnaise
sprinkle of Basil
- Take the butter out of the refrigerator so that it will soften.
- Make hard boiled eggs by boiling them in water for 12 minutes.
- Let the eggs cool. Run cold water over the eggs to speed up this process.
- Use a knife to cut open the eggs and scoop out the insides.
- Chop up the eggs.
- Mix the melted butter.
- Mix the mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle basil.
- Spread on bread.
For more posts about food, check out these links:
- Tomato Basil Cheese Stack
- My Favorite Childhood Snack: Silk Tofu in a Tube
- My Favorite Tomato Soup Recipe
- The Philippine Love Affair with Bacteria-Filled Milk
- Homemade Taro Milk Tea Using Good Shepherd Ube Jam
- Click food for more posts
Check out my other blog categories.
Note: For some entries in this blog, a few names and details have been deliberately and willingly changed by the author. This is a personal decision made by the author for specific reasons known to her and is not an endorsement for censorship.
All the opinions expressed in this page and in this blog are my own and do not represent the official stances of the companies, institutions, and organizations that I am affiliated with. I am a person. I’m not just a manifestation of corporate interests. I have an identity that is separate from my company because even if human beings are paid for a service by corporations, human beings are not owned by corporations.