1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup flour
2/3 cup milk
2 tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Beat the eggs.
- Add the milk and whisk it with the eggs. Mix in vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Combine the sugar, salt, flour, and cinnamon.
- Add a few spoons of the liquid mix into the dry mix. Mix well. Then add more liquid. Repeat until all the liquid has been mixed in. Mix until there are no lumps.
- Butter the oven pan.
- Pour in half the batter. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Repeat this for the rest of the batter.
- Let it cool then spread some blueberry jam and cream cheese, or coconut jam, or condensed milk on the dutch babies.
- Eat up and enjoy!
For more posts about health, check out these links:
- Buttered Egg with Basil Spread
- Tomato Basil Cheese Stack
- My Favorite Childhood Snack: Silk Tofu in a Tube
- My Favorite Tomato Soup Recipe
- Click health for more posts
Check out my other blog categories.
Note: For some entries in this blog, a few names and details have been deliberately and willingly changed by the author. This is a personal decision made by the author for specific reasons known to her and is not an endorsement for censorship.
All the opinions expressed in this page and in this blog are my own and do not represent the official stances of the companies, institutions, and organizations that I am affiliated with. I am a person. I’m not just a manifestation of corporate interests. I have an identity that is separate from my company because even if human beings are paid for a service by corporations, human beings are not owned by corporations.