My mom found a way to fry an egg by using the oven toaster. Here’s how she does it.
- Pepper and salt
- Get a llanera and line it with oil
- Crack an egg into the llanera
- Put it in the toaster and heat up for five minutes
- Wait for the magic ting! Add salt and pepper to taste, then eat up and enjoy!
More Food and Health:
- 5 Health Tips I Actually Follow
- Filipino Health Drink: Talbos ng Kamote (Sweet Potato Leaves) Juice
- My Grandma’s Recipe: The Flying Saucer
- Top 3 weirdest food combos
- Why are there so many bottled water products?
- Click here for more Food and Health
Check out my other blog categories.
Note: For some entries in this blog, a few names and details have been deliberately and willingly changed by the author. This is a personal decision made by the author for specific reasons known to her and is not an endorsement for censorship.
All the opinions expressed in this page and in this blog are my own and do not represent the official stances of the companies, institutions, and organizations that I am affiliated with. I am a person. I’m not just a manifestation of corporate interests. I have an identity that is separate from those companies and other entities because even if human beings are paid for a service by corporations, human beings are not owned by corporations.