- Bakit walang mga putang ama?
- The thing I like the most about myself is that I jump (video)
- The First Time I Tried Performance Poetry at Sev’s Cafe: What It Means When We Disrespect You (Video)
- Smoky Mountain Bonsai (After Bonsai by Edith Tiempo)
- Sometimes Love Feels Like a Dark Alley
Check out my other blog categories.
Note: For some entries in this blog, a few names and details have been deliberately and willingly changed by the author. This is a personal decision made by the author for specific reasons known to her and is not an endorsement for censorship.
All the opinions expressed in this page and in this blog are my own and do not represent the official stances of the companies, institutions, and organizations that I am affiliated with. I am a person. I’m not just a manifestation of corporate interests. I have an identity that is separate from my company because even if human beings are paid for a service by corporations, human beings are not owned by corporations.