My cousin Ivy bought me this book called The Writer’s Block: 786 Ideas to Jump Start Your Imagination by Jason Rekulak. It’s shaped like a block, and it’s filled with lots of awesome writing exercises. There are writing challenges, spark words with equally thought-provoking photographs, and advice from famous writers. I’m so excited to use it!
- Confessions of a Diary Fanatic
- Writing Exercise: A-Z Sentences
- Writing Exercise: The Morning Pages
- Writing Fiction Again
- Writing Tip: Break It Down
- Writing Tip: How to Remember Contest and Workshop Deadlines
- Writing Tip: Make a Pact with the Universe
- Writing Tip: Out before In
- Writing Tip: Stay with It and Sit
Check out my other blog categories.
Note: For some entries in this blog, a few names and details have been deliberately and willingly changed by the author. This is a personal decision made by the author for specific reasons known to her and is not an endorsement for censorship.
All the opinions expressed in this page and in this blog are my own and do not represent the official stances of the companies, institutions, and organizations that I am affiliated with. I am a person. I’m not just a manifestation of corporate interests. I have an identity that is separate from my company because even if human beings are paid for a service by corporations, human beings are not owned by corporations.