Instructions: Write a one page essay. Each sentence of your essay should start with a letter of the alphabet. Start with A and go all the way to Z.
1. It exercises your creativity.
2. It makes you think out of the box.
3. It makes your sentences more interesting.
- A Template Draft
- A Writer’s Manifesto
- Confessions of a Diary Fanatic
- Evolving Writing Habits
- How to Write Faster
- Ja’s Physical, Emotional, and Psychological State: As of Right Now
- Ja’s Writing Habits
- Making My Own Inspirational Quote
- The Light
- To Write with Ease
- What I’d Really Like to Say is
- Writing Exercise: A-Z Sentences
- Writing Exercise: The Morning Pages
- Writing Tip: Break It Down
- Writing Tip: Make a Pact with the Universe
- Writing Tip: Out before In
- Writing Tip: Stay with It and Sit
Check out my other blog categories.
Note: For some entries in this blog, a few names and details have been deliberately and willingly changed by the author. This is a personal decision made by the author for specific reasons known to her and is not an endorsement for censorship.